FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Jenna Franklin
EnvisionTEC to Unveil New FDA-Approved 3D Printer Material at LMT LAB DAY Chicago
The latest contribution to digital dentistry printing solutions, FDA approved E-Guard in EnvisionTEC’s Booth A-43/B-42
DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 25, 2016 — EnvisionTEC, a leading global manufacturer of professional grade 3D printers and materials, will be unveiling their new 3D print material E-Guard at the 32nd annual LMT LAB DAY taking place February 26 – 27, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago, IL.
“We’re thrilled to be able to announce the latest addition to our innovative line of premium 3D print materials at the largest dental laboratory event in America,” said EnvisionTEC CEO Al Siblani. “Our new material can be printed on our entire Perfactory® and Vida 3D Printer lines and is the perfect material for high throughput dental applications, providing on-site turnkey solutions for dental labs and offices.”
EnvisionTEC’s 3D printing materials include wax-filled photopolymers such as Press-E-Cast for the high-detail production of copings and crowns; FDA-approved E-Guard for bite guards and the E-Gum material to create flexible gingiva masks and integrate them to 3D printed dental models.
“Although not yet available, we will also be previewing E-Gum material, our 3D printing solution to simulate the flexibility of the patient’s gum in flexible gingiva masks for integration into 3D printed dental models to adjust dental prostheses properly,” said Siblani.
EnvisionTEC’s booth will display on-site demonstrations, expert guidance on additive manufacturing solutions and services. Visitors at Booth A-43/B-42 will be able to obtain additional information on the 3D printing materials as well as gain a thorough background of EnvisionTEC’s 3D printing solutions such as:
- The Perfactory Vida 3D Printer Series: Surface quality, plug and play precision printing with a high-resolution projector offering a pixel resolution of 1920 x 1080 complete with custom UV optics. With the Perfactory Vida, dental labs and practices multiple types of dental and orthodontic models, bite splints and retainers, surgical guides, and partial dentures as well as crown and bridge work with the newly introduced Vida Crown & Bridge.
- E-Partial – designed to enable the creation of partial denture frameworks for casting
- Clear-Guide – optimized for the creation of highly accurate, transparent drill guides for oral surgery
- Ortho Tough – a tough resin for use in high temperature situations such as the creation of orthodontic aligners by vacuum thermoforming
- E-Guard – FDA-approved, biocompatible and transparent for the production of accurate bite splints and night guards
- E-Appliance – ideal for printing orthodontic models. It is a specially designed nanofilled resin that works with both polyvinyl alcohol-based separators and a tin foil substitute for a “salt and pepper” techniques.
EnvisionTEC is a leading global provider of professional grade 3D printing solutions for the rapid manufacture of customized products utilizing its proprietary consumables across a variety of markets. Since its first patent submission in 1999, EnvisionTEC has developed and released 3D print solutions consisting of 3D printers, print materials and replacement parts, as well as training and other services. Their proprietary, multi-platform technology delivers high precision, speed, surface quality and functionality and uses a wide range of materials at high production speeds. EnvisionTEC works with strong customer and partner bases in diverse sectors, including jewelry, hearing aids, dental, consumer, auto manufacturing and design companies. For more information, please visit envisiontec.com