The Perfactory® 4 Digital Dental Printer (DDP4) with ERM is a low cost, easy maintenance and user friendly three dimensional Rapid Manufacturing System. Using state of the art Direct Light Projection technology from Texas Instruments®, the DDP4 with ERM System produces the finest detail in the shortest period of time. The DDP4 System is capable of producing crowns, caps, bridges and partials in wax-based polymer as well as glass-filled composites.
Utilizing a built in Ethernet interface, the Perfactory can easily connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network. The Perfactory has an embedded PC, allowing the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation. The machine can be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software from the Perfactory Software Suite. Any STL data format can be easily imported using the Perfactory Software Suite.
- Compatible with 3Shape, Dental Wings and 3M Lava scanner and design software.
- Build speed is constant throughout the build up to 1” (25 mm) per hour at 0.0039” (100 µm) voxel thickness for full envelope.
- Economic material use, no vat, and a supply on demand material feed system.
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components.
- Minimized components make the system user serviceable.
- STL data file format required.
- Build Envelope 4.5” x 2.8” x 9.0” (115 x 72 x 230 mm).
- Projector Resolution 1920 x 1200 pixels.
- Native Pixel Size 0.0024” (60 µm).
- Pixel Size with ERM 0.0012” (30 µm).
- Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z (material dependent)** 0.0098” (25 µm) to 0.0040” (100 µm).
*Specifications subject to change without notification.