EnvisionTEC’s Perfactory® 4 Digital Shell Printer (DSP) can be used for large scale production due to its large build area and high resolution. Fitted with the Enhanced Resolution Module (ERM), resolutions down to 42 µm in the X and Y are possible. The micro mechanics can achieve as little as 15 µm in Z (material dependent), making it one of the highest resolution systems in the industry. This accuracy does not come at the sacrifice of speed. The DSP can build a tray of hearing aid shells in 2-3 hours (1-2 with high speed module) as the DLP process cures all parts simultaneously. The resolution is transferred into the highest quality surface finishes achievable by any rapid manufacturing process. This is just one of the reasons this machine is a firm customer favorite with leading hearing aid manufacturers
- Economic material use, no vat, and a supply on demand material feed system.
- Minimized components make the system user serviceable.
- Low acquisition costs.
- Delivered and installed with all relevant software to enable automatic support generation and perfect model production.
- Utilizes a built-in ethernet interface, allowing direct connection to a PC workstation or integration into a network
- Material changeover can be done quickly and easily
Utilizing a built in Ethernet interface, the Perfactory® 4 DSP can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network. The Perfactory® 4 DSP has an embedded PC, which allows the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation and be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software that is integrated into the Perfactory® Software Suite.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 29” x 19” x 53” (73 x 48 x 135 cm)
- Weight: 188 lbs (85 kg)
- Electrical Requirements: 100-120V, 5.4 Amps
220-240V, 2.4 Amps
- Data Handling: STL
- Warranty: 1 year
- Build Envelope: 6.3” x 3.9” x 6.3” (160 x 100 x 160 mm)
- Projector Resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels.
- Native Pixel Size: 0.0033” (83 µm)
- Pixel Size with ERM: 0.0017” (42 µm)
- Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z*: 0.0010” (25 µm) to 0.0059” (150 µm)
- E-Shell 200 Series, Opaque for Ear Shells; Pink, Tan, Mocca, Beige, Cocoa, Brown
- E-Shell 300 Series, Transparent for Ear Molds; Clear, Rose, Light Brown, Brown, Clear
- E-Shell 300 Series, Opaque for Ear Shells; Red, Blue, Black, White
- E-Shell 500 Series, Soft for Ear Shells and Tips; Clear, Pink
- E-Shell 600, Transparent for Ear Molds; Clear
- E-Shell 3000 Series, Opaque for Ear Shells; Red, Blue