The Perfactory® Micro is the smallest desktop 3-dimensional printer in size with the highest resolution. It is a low cost, easy maintenance and user friendly personal desktop 3-dimensional manufacturing system. Using state of the art Direct Light Projection technology from Texas Instruments®, the Perfactory® Micro System uses 3D printing to produce the finest detail in the shortest period of time using an LED light source with zero maintenance and very low acquisition costs.
Utilizing a built in USB connection, the Perfactory® Micro can connect directly to your personal PC workstation. The Perfactory® Micro works just like a personal desktop printer.
- Build Envelope (other options available upon request) - 40 x 30 x 100 mm (1.58” x 1.18” x 3.94”)
- ERM Pixel Size - 31 μm (0.0012”)
- Linear Z Axis Resolution - 1 μm
- Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z (material dependent) - 25 μm (0.0010”) to 35 μm (0.0014”)
- Light Source - LED
- Data Handling - STL
- Warranty - 2 years in factory parts and labor
- Footprint (L x W x H): 9” x 8” x 24” (23 x 18 x 58 cm)
- Weight: 28.66 lbs (13 kg)
- Electrical Requirements: 110V, 3 Amps Max, 220V, 2 Amps Max