EnvisionTEC’s 3Dent™ dental model printer uses 3SP™ (Scan, Spin and Selectively Photocure) technology for the fast 3D printing of highly accurate dental models. The 3Dent™ features a build speed of up to 10mm/hour for the full build envelope, making it at least 2 times faster than any competitive product on the market today. A simple user interface with a built-in touch screen makes the 3Dent™ the perfect addition to any dental lab ready to transition into digital solutions. The low maintenance technology includes an imaging light source with a 2 year warranty. Currently the 3Dent™ is optimized for use with EnvisionTEC’s E-Denstone material for building high quality dental models.
- A single material is used for both build and support
- Easily removable partially cured perforated supports
- Very few moving parts make the system user serviceable
- Office friendly plug-and-play operation with a built-in touch screen
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts
- Layerless technology with no stair-stepping on inner and outer surfaces
- Quiet operation
Utilizing a built in Ethernet interface, the 3Dent™ can easily connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network. The 3Dent™ has an embedded PC, allowing the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation. The machine can be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software from the ULTRA® Software Suite. Any STL data format can be easily imported using the ULTRA® Software Suite.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 29” x 30” x 46” (74 x 76 x 117 cm)
- Optional Stand (L x W x H): 29" x 30" x 25" (74 x 76 x 64 cm)
- Weight: 198 lbs (90 kg)
- Electrical Requirements: 100-127 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 8A
200-240 VAC, 50 Hz, single phase, 4A
- Data Handling: STL
- Warranty: 1 year included on machine, 2 years on imaging light source
- Build Envelope: 10.5" x 7" x 3" (266 x 177.8 x 76 mm)
- Resolution in X and Y: 0.002” (50 µm)
- Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z*: 0.0010” x 0.0040” (25 - 100 µm), user adjustable
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Materials available: E-Denstone - Ideal for high accuracy dental models similar to traditional gypsum.