EnvisionTEC’s Perfactory® 4 Digital Dental 3D Printer (DDP4) includes low cost, easy to maintain and user friendly 3D Rapid Manufacturing Systems for the digital dental laboratory. Using state of the art Direct Light Projection (DLP®) from Texas Instruments®, the DDP4 Systems produce the finest detail in the shortest amount of time.
- Compatible with 3Shape, Dental Wings and 3M Lava scanners and design software.
- Any STL file from an impression scanner or an Intra Oral Scanner can be printed.
- Capable of printing models, quads, partials, copings, crowns and long term temporaries.
- Built-in ethernet interface allows DDP4 systems to connect directly to a PC workstation or be integated into a network.
- Changeover between 3D printer materials is quick and easy.
Utilizing a built in Ethernet interface, the Perfactory can easily connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network. The Perfactory has an embedded PC, allowing the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation. The machine can be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software from the Perfactory Software Suite. Any STL data format can be easily imported using the Perfactory Software Suite.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 29” x 19” x 53” (73 x 48 x 135 cm)
- Weight: 188 lbs (85 kg)
- Electrical Requirements: 100-120V, 5.4 Amps
220-240V, 2.4 Amps
- Data Handling - STL
- Warranty - 1 year
- Build Envelope: Varies (View Data Sheet for details.)
- Projector Resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Native Voxel Size XY: Varies(View Data Sheet for details.)
- ERM Voxel Size XY: Varies(View Data Sheet for details.)
- Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z**: 0.0010” (25 µm) to 0.0060” (160 µm)
- Lens System: Fixed Focal UV Lens
- Clear Guide - Surgical Drill Guides
- E-Denstone, E-Shell 200 - Dental Models
- E-Dent (Not Available XL or M) - Temporaries
- E-Partial - Partials
- Press-E-Cast (Not Available XL or M) - Waxups