EnvisionTEC’s Perfactory® 4 Digital Shell 3D Printer (DSP) can be used for large scale production due to its large build area and high resolution. Fitted with the Enhanced Resolution Module (ERM), resolutions down to 42 µm in the X and Y are possible. The micro mechanics can achieve as little as 15 µm in Z (material dependent), making it one of the highest resolution systems in the industry. This accuracy does not come at the sacrifice of speed. The DSP can build a tray of hearing aid shells in 2-3 hours (1-2 with high speed module) as the DLP process cures all parts simultaneously. The resolution is transferred into the highest quality surface finishes achievable by any rapid manufacturing process. This is just one of the reasons this 3D printer machine is a firm customer favorite with leading hearing aid manufacturers.
- Economic material use, no vat, and a supply on demand material feed system.
- Minimized components make the system user serviceable.
- Low acquisition costs.
- Delivered and installed with all relevant software to enable automatic support generation and perfect model production.
- Utilizes a built-in ethernet interface, allowing direct connection to a PC workstation or integration into a network
- 3D Printer material changeover can be done quickly and easily