The Perfactory® Micro HiRes 3D Printer is the smallest professional-grade desktop 3D printer in size with the highest resolution. It is a low cost, easy maintenance and user friendly personal desktop 3D manufacturing system, designed for producing high quality models. Using state-of-the-art Direct Light Projection technology from Texas Instruments® coupled with LED performance, the Perfactory® Micro 3D Printer System allows access to a top quality professional grade prototyping system that can produce highly detailed physical 3D duplication of projects that have been created in a CAD environment or downloaded from design files on the internet. Utilizing a built-in USB connection, the Perfactory® Micro 3D Printer can connect directly to your PC workstation and works just like a personal desktop printer.
Professional Grade 3D Printers Versus Low Cost Hobbyist Printers for the Custom Jeweler/Designer
- Easy handling through pre-adjusted material modules
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components guarantee a strong and reliable system
- Any STL data format can be easily imported using the Perfactory® Micro Software Suite
- Fully automated self-calibrating system
Utilizing a built in USB connection, the Perfactory® Micro HiRes can connect directly to your personal PC workstation. The Perfactory® Micro HiRes works just like a personal desktop printer.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 9” x 8” x 24” (23 x 20 x 61 cm)
- Weight: 28.66 lbs (13 kg)
- Electrical Requirements: 100-120V 3 Amps / 220-240V, 2 Amps
- Light Source - LED
- Data Handling - STL
- Warranty - 2 years in factory parts and labor
- Build Envelope: 1.58” x 1.18” x 3.94” (40 x 30 x 100 mm)
- Resolution in X and Y: 0.0012” (31 µm)
- Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z**: 0.0010” to 0.0014” (25 µm to 35 µm)
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
- PIC 100 M: Direct casting
- EC500 M: Direct casting
- HTM140 M: HTV Molding with minimal post finishing
- ABS Tough M: High impact general purpose material
- EPIC M: Direct casting