The 3D-Bioplotter® System is a versatile Rapid Prototyping tool for processing a great variety of biomaterials for Computer Aided Tissue Engineering (CATE), from 3D CAD models and patient CT data to the physical 3D scaffold with a designed and defined outer form and an open inner structure.
The 3D-Bioplotter® Manufacturer Series offers:
- Built-in camera to enhance needle calibration and to ensure consistent prints
- Temperature controlled build platform and sensor ports. This allows greater material variety and finely tuned environments for low tolerance scaffolding.
- Five cartridges slots for more materials in a single print.
- 5 different cartridges can be used during the
same build job
- 1x Low and 1x High Temperature Head
- Particle and sterile filters
- Needle position control via high resolution
- Heating and cooling capabilities on building
- 4 external temperature sensor ports
- Semi automatic material calibration
- Automatic z-height controlling system for changeable platform add-ons, e.g. petri dishes
- PC with machine control software
- Automated nozzle cleaning process