The 3D-Bioplotter® System is a versatile Rapid Prototyping tool for processing a great variety of biomaterials for Computer Aided Tissue Engineering (CATE), from 3D CAD models and patient CT data to the physical 3D scaffold with a designed and defined outer form and an open inner structure. The 3D-Bioplotter® Developer Series is the ideal choice for creating scaffolds that do not require a temperature controlled platform for construction.
- 3 different cartridges can be used during the same build job
- 1x Low Temperature Head
- Particle filter only
- Needle position control via photo sensor
- Automatic z-height controlling system for changeable platform add-ons, e.g. petri dishes
- PC with machine control software
- Automated nozzle cleaning process